英 [kəˈrekt] 美 [kəˈrɛkt]
1. "That is correct, Meg," he answered in his cold, dead voice.
2. The club specialises in videoing its student golfers to correct their faults.
3. The correct answers can be found at the bottom of page 8.
4. Ophthalmic surgeons are now performing laser surgery to correct myopia.
5. I think English men are very polite and very correct.
6. While her English was correct, it was peppered with French phrases.
7. Generally, I think the policy of non-intervention is the correct one.
8. He checked the details given and found them substantially correct.
9. I think the president was correct to reject the offer.
10. The following information was correct at time of going to press.
11. We were rather surprised by their sporting and correct behaviour.
12. You are absolutely correct. The leaves are from a bay tree.
13. White was in no doubt the referee made the correct decision.
14. Doctors examine their patients thoroughly in order to make a correct diagnosis.
15. Given the circumstances, his behaviour to Laura had been punctiliously correct.