时间：2016-12-28 18:20:36本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 玉莲 我要投稿
They stuck in my sitting room until midnight.
Little Tom stumped the sitting room with his father's boots.
We have to swab out the sitting-room before your mother comes back.
When dinner was over, we adjourned to the sitting room.
But with one friend, she shared her deepest thoughts and fears in handwritten letters, as if they were chatting in his living room.
As I sat in a corner of the drawing-room after dinner, everything round me looked blurred to myeyes.
We played along at home, as they say, trying to answer before one of the three contestants onthe screen or before anyone else in the living room did.
After ten years, she moves the rotary telephone from the living room into the bedroom.
“Chant with me, ” she said, late one morning in her living room.
From the looks of these pics, it looks like a tiny little family has moved into this warm and cozycomputer living room and set up their home.
1. I took the phone, and she went discreetly into the living room.
2. We were sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV.
3. She nodded towards the drawing room. "He's in there."
4. In this living room we've mixed glorious floral prints.
5. A natural timber deck leads into the main room of the home.
6. He crossed to the window of the sitting-room and parted the curtains.
7. Chang seemed surprised to find the big living-room empty.
8. We took time to relax in the cosily decorated drawing room.
9. Max zips back and forth across the living room.
10. Following the performances there were chummy gatherings in the drawing room.
11. Choosing the colour for the drawing-room walls was no easy matter.
12. The old drawing room serves her as both sitting room and study.
13. The living room is furnished simply with wicker furniture.
14. This is our kitchen, sitting and dining room all rolled into one.
15. She ushered her callers into a cluttered living-room.