mouse ： 一般指体形较小的家鼠。
rat ： 一般指生活在室外体形较大的一种老鼠。
1. This was demonstrated in a laboratory experiment with rats.
2. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw two rats.
3. It's a cat-and-mouse game to him, and I'm the mouse.
4. One hundred million rats are killed each year by pest exterminators.
5. The nest contained eight little mice that were naked and blind.
6. The rats scurry around, searching for scraps of food in the rubbish.
7. It's a cat-and-mouse game to him.
8. The prison is infested with rats.
9. Walt Disney, the creator of Mickey Mouse
10. The stores were overrun with rats and mice.
11. The house was completely overrun with mice.
12. The apartments were infested with rats and roaches.
13. The rats have eaten holes in those bags of flour.
14. The rats have chewed away some of the woodwork.
15. We will have to dispose of the mice in the attic.
1. Use your mouse to drag the pictures to their new size.
2. It's a cat-and-mouse game to him, and I'm the mouse.
3. You can check your email with a click of your mouse.
4. The whole thing is somehow a bit Mickey Mouse.
5. It's a cat-and-mouse game to him.
6. There's nothing Mickey Mouse about the 1993 version.
7. Walt Disney, the creator of Mickey Mouse
8. Click on the printer icon with the mouse.
9. They called her Miss Mouse because she was so meek and mild .
10. It's only a Mickey Mouse job.
11. The noun " mouse " is the singular form of " mice " .
名词mouse是 mice 的单数形式.
12. I use a mouse to choose documents from my files.
13. Tina is as quiet as a mouse — you hardly know she's there.
14. The policeman decided to play cat - and - mouse game with the thief.
15. A mouse ran out from the dark orifice of the cave.