时间：2016-04-14 17:17:14本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 焯杰 我要投稿
teach的用法3：teach后可接“sb+to- v ”结构。作“教(导)某人做…”解时,动词不定式是宾语补足语; 作“因做某事而教训某人”解时,动词不定式是原因状语,这时常与will连用。
1. We are taught to construe these terms in a particular way.
2. She has danced, choreographed, lectured and taught all over the world.
3. Mr Thomas was taught by the Catholic nuns whose school he attended.
4. Should our children be taught to swim at school?
5. Naomi was given a pony and taught to ride side-saddle.
6. They had pressed for their children to be taught French.
7. She taught French at Cheam Comprehensive in South London.
8. They are not given hearing aids or taught to lip-read.
9. Arthur Murray taught the foxtrot, the tango and the waltz.
10. We were taught how to curtsy to the Queen.
11. I like your interpretation better than the one I was taught.
12. Paul is self-taught and became interested in photography just four years ago.
13. The simple concepts he had been taught now sounded trite and naive.
14. My professional training has taught me to look at things logically.
15. The youths are taught how to spray paint cars and mend fences.