时间：2017-04-13 17:18:20本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 韦彦 我要投稿
i interest in the position of masonry supply manager has prompted me to forward my resume for your review an consideration.
the sales manager position advertised in the chicago tribune on october 12 intrigues me. i believe you will find me well-qualified.
your october 30 advertisement in the jackson review calls for an administrative assistant with a background rich in a variety of administrative skills ,such as mine.
my desire to locate a responsible position in plant management has prompted me to forward the attached for your consideration.
i am writing to inquire opportunities for computer programmers in your organization.
are you currently seeking a security specialist to maintain or upgrade the security of your organization?if so, i would like to apply for the position.
my interest in joining any corporation as a licensed electrician had prompted me to forward my resume for your review.
having majored in mathematics at rice university, where i also worked as a research assistant, i am confident that i would make a successful addition to your economics research department.
at the suggestion of walter durrane, i am enclosing my resume for your consideration pertaining to consulting or related assignments with any corporation.
i am forwarding my resume in regards to the opening we discussed in your marketing department.
i want a job. not any job with any company,but a particular job with your company. here are my reasons:your organization is more than just a company. it is an institution in the minds of the chinese public.
attention of human resource manager:like many other young men, i am looking for a position. i want to get started. at the bottom,perhaps,but started.
Your advertisement for a telephone operator in the newspaper of March 8 has interested me, I feel I can fill that position.
I would like to apply for the post of male engineer as advertised in todays newspaper.
On looking over todays newspaper my attention was attracted by your
advertisement for a librarian. Now as I am desirous of obtaining such a position, I should like to apply for the same.
Referring to your advertisement in the newspaper of June 30 for an assistant chemist, I hope to offer my services.
The salary I should require would be 20,000 a year.
The salary required is 800 per month,living in the house.
However,the matter of remuneration will take care of itself,as it always does,if other things are all right.
I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
1. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.
2. I am 25 years of age, and have had two years experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.
3. I am nineteen years of age, female and have had two years experience in a companys delivery office.
4. I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age.
5. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.
6. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I ahve been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.
7. I have been for over five years in teh employ of an exporting company.
8. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.
9. i have had five years experience with a company as a salesman.
10. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.